I have been doing the "Om Guru Namasivaya Dram Dattatreya Siva Baba Namaha" mantra for manifesting abundance now for around two months.
So far I have gotten sixty one dollars and three cents out of the blue.
So now, next month I actually CAN donate that three percent to his foundation.
Again though I have to point out, that I haven't received the hundreds or thousands that I have seen claimed.
BUT, some money has come in, unasked for.
And again, I like the way Dattatreya set this up.
You don't send in any money unless it works.
Compare that to the manifesting prosperity teachers that say "Give me $199.99 (or more), and I'll show you how to manifest money".
I'm afraid that the manifesting wealth circles have turned into the feeding grounds for con men.
Like I have said many times before, if I ran across a sure fire method for attracting abundance, I'd let everyone know...for free.
Because if I am manifesting abundance for myself easily, why ask you for money?
"Hey I can manifest a car or a house easily! Send me the money that you don't have, and I'll teach you to do it too!"
The law of attraction states that like attracts like... right?
Then if I help other people, the universe will help me...correct?
Why does Samuel L Jackson's speech from Pulp Fiction keep popping into my head as I write this?
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Yeah I know it's not really in the Bible like that, but I keep hearing that when I think about some of the "teachers" out there.
Wow...I must really sound like the most cynical "positive thinking" person in the world huh?
I guess it's because I have been reading a lot of Neville Goddard lately, and although Neville is definitely not a "wrath of God" kinda guy, he does talk a lot about bearing your brother's burdens.
When someone is in trouble, you don't ask him (or her) for money, you help them.
Neville's way was to picture that person as gainfully employed, healthy, happy, whatever they needed.
To me, that is shepherding the weak.
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
The Secret is a feature length film produced by Prime Time Productions. The film is comprised of a series of interviews and dramatizations, ...
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
Esther Hicks is an American spirit channeller, motivational speaker, and author. She has co-authored four major books with husband Jerry Hic...
-
Learn to be silent. Let your quiet mind listen and absorb. PYTHAGORAS (580.B.C.-500 B.C.) A Greek philosopher and mathematician, ...
-
Matthew 6:30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much mor...
-
Neville spoke of a lot of different ways to reach your goals. Feeling, the audio playback, seeing things visually, it wasn't just on...
-
In my constant search for knowledge (that sounds good right?) I am always looking for new things to read. Last month I happened across Claud...
-
Law of Attraction Myths Debun Law of Attraction Myths Debunked By Jennifer Shepherd If you're anything like me, sometimes when you...
1 comment:
Well, it's a lot easier to believe you could manifest $60 out of the air than $100k.
BUT... You did manifest sixty bucks! Whoo hoo!
Look at the $60 as an indicator you are on the right track, and that more is on the way... Next step, $120!
Like Abe says: Don't try and make the big jump all at once. Lots of little jumps work better.
Post a Comment