Okay...I have been doing the "Om Guru Namasivaya Dram Dattatreya Siva Baba Namaha." mantra now for one month.
So far I have gotten eleven dollars and three cents out of the blue.
In accordance with the covenant that Dattatreya put out there, I will be donating three per cent of that to his foundation.
As soon as I figure out how to donate, what...thirty three cents?
I'm terrible at math.
Okay...I know what you may be thinking....
" You mean after a month of chanting that mantra all you got was less than twelve bucks?"
Yeah, I have to admit I'm kinda disappointed that so far I haven't gotten the hundreds or thousands of dollars that others have reported, but I have to admit, what I did get quite literally showed up outta thin air.
And it started with a penny, then another penny, then another, then a dollar, then ten dollars.
So the amounts are increasing.
And since this is the only method that I have seen any financial gain so far whatsoever, I'm gonna stay with it a bit longer and see what happens.
BTW, I haven't been posting much here, but I have been doing Hubs over at Hub Pages.
The last one I did was about early teachers in the New Thought movement and you can see it here:
http://hubpages.com/hub/Attracting-Abundance-The-Early-Teachers
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
From: An Inner Conviction, Neville Goddard 03-15-1968 " But I do know that God’s law reflects all the way down to this world of Caesar....
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
The Secret is a feature length film produced by Prime Time Productions. The film is comprised of a series of interviews and dramatizations, ...
-
Esther Hicks is an American spirit channeller, motivational speaker, and author. She has co-authored four major books with husband Jerry Hic...
-
From : What are you doing? Let us say you are in Los Angeles and want to be in New York City. You could enter the city on the fiery chariot ...
-
From : You Can Never Outgrow I AM " Do you believe that Jesus Christ is in you as your very self? Are you willing to test yourself? Let...
-
Learn to be silent. Let your quiet mind listen and absorb. PYTHAGORAS (580.B.C.-500 B.C.) A Greek philosopher and mathematician, ...
-
" Now, without faith it is impossible to please God, and faith does work on this level. Everything you possess was brought into being t...
No comments:
Post a Comment