Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update
Well after 60 days I had to let this go.
There was no change.
Sorry.
I really wish there was.
I did the smelling money thing 6X plus times a day.
Repeating I am at one with a tremendous amount of money.
Wrote things down.
Nothing happened.
No huge sums of money came in, people didn't offer me money, my sales didn't skyrocket.
I'm really sorry.
I wish they had.
I wish I could tell you that it was incredible and that it really worked but I can't.
I don't know why though.
Her techniques were all the same ones that Neville, Joseph Murphy, Charles Hannel and Claude Bristol used.
She even used Bristol's "Mirror Technique".
True she did focus on the Heart Chakra rather than the Solar Plex that Hannel used in the Master Key, but it was the same type of exercise in the same area.
She used Neville and Murphy's "Mental Picture" technique.
I guess I thought maybe her distilled version would work.
Now I am not by any means saying that it will not work for you.
It very well could.
Evidently it has worked for a LOT of people.
I just had no luck with it...and I am just one person.
So by all means feel free to try it and if you do get good results, let us know.
Affirmations, Spirit and Energy, Chant Meditation OM, Manifesting Success, Manifesting Abundance
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
From: An Inner Conviction, Neville Goddard 03-15-1968 " But I do know that God’s law reflects all the way down to this world of Caesar....
-
Matthew 6:30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much mor...
-
Neville Goddard said Doubt was the greatest sin of all. And it makes sense doesn't it? Here we are worshiping a Higher Power, b...
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
My mother passed away last Thursday. She had been in poor health for months, and she was 83. I did the " seeing her as well" and t...
-
Law of Attraction Myths Debun Law of Attraction Myths Debunked By Jennifer Shepherd If you're anything like me, sometimes when you...
-
From : What are you doing? Let us say you are in Los Angeles and want to be in New York City. You could enter the city on the fiery chariot ...


4 comments:
Hi Sabre - I love your posts. Have you ever read anything by Joe Dispenza of "What the bleep do we know" fame? His teachings are more scientific than Neville but they somehow both resonate with me.. Just curious if you have ever read a book by him or have heard him speak. Many thanks for the posts........
No, other than in the movie I haven't.
And thanks!
Folks, don't listen to her. I have the audiobook, and man her teachings WORK!! Sales go up exponentially, people give me money out of nowhere, etc etc. this is the only way I live my life. this is going to be one of the best christmases for me and my family!!
It's more than the techniques, it's the expansive feelings that give you your life, and you need to stop looking at the third for confirmation that it's working. And you need to be at one with what you want in your heart. Stay out of judgement. She's goes into deep knowledge about all of this in that audiobook. I have gotten so many great results that I have helped a lot of my friends, and they have gotten even more fantastic results than me: getting money to pay for a car that was repossessed, getting $590 to pay for a seriously delinquent bill, having rent and etc paid in lump sum, winning $800 in one lump sum from lottery.
Well like I said, it might work for others.
As for me it didn't do anything.
But I'm not everyone.
Post a Comment