personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Saturday, February 17, 2018
Neville Goddard - The Law and The Promise
Now Neville's approach to manifesting abundance was a little different.
He called it The Law, the technique of creating physical reality through imagining.
Neville believed (this is a very simple version) that God is inside you, he knows what you want/need, so you believe (imagine) what you want is already here.
Then you give thanks for it.
Neville was also very big on using this technique to help others.
When you see a homeless person, imagine him as gainfully employed and in good health.
Basically want for him what you want for you.
The Golden Rule so to speak.
Neville has a lot of other ideas that you may, or may not, be able to accept, but he bears reading.
You can hear (and read) Neville's book, The Law and The Promise, here:
http://www.thelawandthepromise.com/
neville goddard, neville goddard techniques, neville goddard technique, neville goddard manifesting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
I have mentioned 100kwatt's YouTube channel and how he has a lot of Neville lectures posted there that you can listen to.I have been li...
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
How to start this...... How do you Manifest Reality? What works? What doesn't? Let's look at some of the "Masters"...
-
Facts Overflow The World was a lecture given by Neville Goddard on November 19th, 1971. Pretty interesting lecture that for one thing, ...
-
Let me sleep on it: Creative problem solving enhanced by REM sleep : "Research led by a leading expert on the positive benefits o...
-
Quotes from "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle "I cannot tell you any spiritual truth that deep within you don't k...
-
I can't believe I have done this blog for so long and never even touched on NLP or Neuro-linguistic programming . I guess maybe the la...
-
Well I'm back. I was offline for about a month and now I'm busy trying to get caught up on everything. One of the things I did while...

No comments:
Post a Comment