personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Sunday, February 4, 2018
Rhonda Byrne - The Secret
The book that kicked off the current law of attraction craze was The Secret.
Written by Rhonda Byrne, The Secret says that feelings and thoughts can attract events.
Yeah it's pretty much that simple.
Simply put, it's Ask, Believe, Receive.
The book and film both draw heavily on the old teachers of the laws of attraction.
Questions....
Ever notice that the people in the movie are all rich?
How may people do you know that read it became rich?
Just my opinion, but if I'm already a millionaire, it would be easy for me to attract more money.
Back when Steve Martin was doing just stand up, he used to have a routine in his act where he said...
"I am going to give you the secret to becoming a millionaire. It's simple, fool-proof and anyone can do it. First step...get a million dollars. Second step...."
The Secret got to the top of the New York Times bestseller list and the film reached number 1 on the sales charts on Amazon.com.
Now, out of those millions and millions of readers...how many became rich?
Did a global consciousness shift suddenly sweep the world?
Now I'm not saying the ideas in the book and movie weren't valid, but you can't take Wallace Wattles, William Walker Atkinson and Charles F. Haanel's deep thoughts, throw them in a blender and say "Look! This is perfect now!"
#attraction #manifestmy #manifest #abundance #lawofattraction #wealth #mind #positive #thoughts #knowledge #powerful #spiritual #lovelife #prosperity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Neville spoke of a lot of different ways to reach your goals. Feeling, the audio playback, seeing things visually, it wasn't just on...
-
Esther Hicks is an American spirit channeller, motivational speaker, and author. She has co-authored four major books with husband Jerry Hic...
-
The Secret is a feature length film produced by Prime Time Productions. The film is comprised of a series of interviews and dramatizations, ...
-
In my constant search for knowledge (that sounds good right?) I am always looking for new things to read. Last month I happened across Claud...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
Learn to be silent. Let your quiet mind listen and absorb. PYTHAGORAS (580.B.C.-500 B.C.) A Greek philosopher and mathematician, ...
-
American New Thought author and a businessman Charles Francis Haanel wrote The Master Key System as a mail order course in 1912. Yes, 1912...
-
Neville Goddard said Doubt was the greatest sin of all. And it makes sense doesn't it? Here we are worshiping a Higher Power, b...

No comments:
Post a Comment