Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Manifesting Your Heart's Desire, part 2

Manifesting Your Heart's Desire

( The following is an excerpt from the introduction to the book
Manifesting Your Heart's Desire, Authors Fred Fengler and Todd Varnum:)

I believe, no, I KNOW that we are all capable of manifesting many wonderful things in our lives. That each of us has come into this lifetime with the ability to send forth our thoughts and emotions with such great focus and intensity that we automatically attract a wide
range of experiences and things to ourselves. Most of us do this by default; we focus on things we don't want as well as the things we do want and thus our lives are a mixed bag of experiences. Yet, what would happen if a group of people decided to commit to finding the
easiest and quickest ways possible of recreating life experience so that it more accurately reflects the beauty and abundance of our own Souls? Which by the way, do not experience lack, worry or fear. Ever.

Admittedly, I am not the most patient of people and I can be downright lazy when it comes to "working hard" to manifest something I desire in my life. I have done my share of burning both ends of the candle, beating my head against a wall trying to bang something into place,
struggled with issues that I thought would be with me forever. When I really desire something, I desire it NOW, not next week, next month or five years from now. Traits that I was taught were not so wonderful indeed! Yet, my own guidance started me thinking: what if my desire to
manifest something in the blink of an eye is really my own Soul, my Expanded Self, sharing with me that it IS supposed to be that way! What if my desire to have things come easily is once again my own beloved Expanded Self whispering "YES!" What if two of the traits that
my family has bemoaned over the years are some of the very things that could help me launch new creations that are far more enjoyable in an easy and rapid manner.

Read the rest of this at:http://morningstar.netfirms.com/whatif.html

technorati tags: law of faith, abraham, esther hicks, imagination, neville, neville goddard, lazy way to success, abraham-hicks, clarity, success

No comments:

Popular Posts