Thursday, September 24, 2009

Awaken Your Inner Power, Part One - Dattatreya Siva Baba



You know that I have presented a wide variety of manifesting techniques here, from Neville to Dr. Murphy to just about everyone I can think of.
And Dattatreya Siva Baba is one of those people I have looked at.
Well I'm going back into his teaching and I thought a good place to start would be with his "Awaken Your Inner Power" series on YouTube.
This was filmed at a live seminar on April 26th, 2009 in San Francisco, California.

You will notice in the video that right when he gets to the most powerful mantra he has ever taught, it breaks to a message to go to his website.
There you can download the mantra, but since in the second part he tells you the mantra, I thought I would go ahead and let you know what it is.

The Mantra is "Om Guru Namasivaya Dram Dattatreya Siva Baba Namaha."
And the affirmation that goes along with it is ...
"Through the blessings of Guru Namasivaya, I will get this wealth without my asking for it."

Dattatreya Siva Baba suggests that you do this mantra for 3 1/2 to 4 hours each day.
That may sound like a lot.
Well it is a lot.
But if you run it as a sub routine in the background of your mind as well as meditating on it, I think you will find that you can do it easily.

Now one of the conditions of him revealing this mantra is that we take this teaching and share it with the world.
So that is what I am doing.

Here is the first part of the four part video......



Now you know I always try the things I post here in my search for what works.
So yes I am doing this as well.
I already had something happen the second day doing this.
It wasn't wealth related, but health related.
And it may not actually be considered a miracle, but it did improve the quality of my life.

So give it a try if you want, and let me know how it works for you.
I'll be posting the rest of the videos here, but you can watch all of them on YouTube as well.


Affirmations, Spirit and Energy, Chant Meditation OM

No comments:

Popular Posts