Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Manifestation,part 5

Nothing comes to you, manifests for you, unless you are ALREADY a vibrational match to it. That's just the way the universe works. The universe, through the powerful and infallible Law of Vibration and the Law of 'like attracts like', matches people up with other people,
objects, and situations which are like unto them. So any manifestation is just a by-product of the alignment of energy within yourself to your goal.

It's the alignment of energy within you which is the true reward, not the manifestation. This may seem like an absurd statement, because it feels so great to have the manifestation. I'm not saying it wouldn't be better to actually BE in that new house which has actual
physical existence, than it would to just imagine being there. But, you can't get the house unless you already are in that vibrational place of knowing exactly how it feels to be there. Sorry, but that's just the way it is. You get what you get by being a vibrational match to it, for better or for worse.

In other words, you have to vibe up to what you want to get what you want!

If you honestly look over your life to find out how you manifested something you wanted (or didn't want), you will inevitably find, if you look closely enough, that you were already there, vibrationally, in the exact place of your desire, before it manifested. That is the concept that is so difficult to understand, because most of us have been taught that this is a world of action, and that 'positive thinking' is just so much b.s. But it is just the opposite! This is a universe of thought, and matching thought, and the only reason anything comes to you is through thought.

That is why the aligning of your energy is so Important!

Moreover, once you have consciously applied the law of 'like attracts like' deliberately to get something you want, you know you can do it over and over. Now you can manifest at will, and stop depending upon "luck" and hard work.

As much as 95% of the work in getting something can be aligning your energy to it. The other 5% can be the action necessary, in the physical universe, to do the leg-work to get it. But this action will be effortless, because it is action along the path of least resistance. At every step along the way doors will open for you and the whole process will be joyful! This is the origin of
'synchronicity.' Many people think that it is luck, or chance, or angels, or Spirit, doing the work for you; that it is somehow all magical. Well it IS magical, but it is also precise and logical. The
universe matches vibration. And it never misses.

Have you ever gotten something and just KNOWN it was coming? That is the alignment of energy I'm talking about. It can be done deliberately.

technorati tags: law of faith, abraham, esther hicks, imagination, neville, neville goddard, lazy way to success, abraham-hicks, clarity, success

1 comment:

The Online Professional said...

Excellent blog! Aligning our energies to what we want is synonymous with "visualizing ourselves having what we want in the present" - we focus on how we feel and think once we've obtained it, and then we are a vibrational match TO attract what we want. Good stuff! Keep it up :)

3 Excellent Free EBooks on Manifestation:
We Are God
The Secrets of Manifesting Your Reality
Ten Steps to Manifesting Your Desires

Popular Posts