Monday, April 22, 2013

Neville Goddard - Prayer, The Art Of Believing

I just got finished reading Neville Goddard's Prayer, The Art Of Believing.
As you know if you have read any of Neville's books...he does not mince words.
His "speech" may seem flowery or even archaic to us now... but I like it.


Neville Goddard, Prayer The Art Of Believing, Neville, prayer, manifesting reality

One thing he said about prayer keeps sticking in my mind and I thought I would post it here....

"Another very effective way to pray for oneself is to use the formula of Job who found that his own captivity was removed as he prayed for his friends.
Fix your attention on a friend and have the imaginary voice of your friend tell you that he is, or has that which is comparable to that which you desire to be or have.
As you mentally hear and see him, feel the thrill of his good fortune and sincerely wish him well.
This awakens in him the corresponding vibration of the state affirmed, which vibration must then objectify itself as a physical fact.
You will discover the truth of the statement, “Blessed are the merciful for they shall receive mercy.” “The quality of mercy is twice blessed— it blesses him who taketh and him who giveth.”
The good you subjectively accept as true of others will not only be expressed by them, but a full share will be realized by you."


Chapter Six - Good Tidings

2 comments:

MJK said...

So glad to see another entry on Manifesting Reality, one of my favorite blogs! It has been a long time! Neville is one of my faves!

SabrebIade said...

Sorry I have been gone so long.
I will try to do better!

Popular Posts