The Universe does not judge
whether or not what you want is good or bad; it sI'm ly is, and it
responds to your every thought, to your every whim. This life force
energy does not understand the difference between 'want' and 'don't
want'. It only follows and supports thought. Energy follows thought,
not the other way around. So as your thoughts are focused on what you
fear, or things you do not want, or are displeasing to you, the ever
faithful life force energy of the Universe, that very same energy that
creates worlds, accurately follows your thoughts to bring into your
experience that to which you have directed your attention.
Understanding this, you will begin to see that each thing you can
think of is rather like a coin. It has two sides. On the one side you
have the having of the thing, and on the other side you have the not
having of the thing. As far as Life Force Energy is concerned, there
is no difference between having cancer and not having cancer. There is
no difference between having money and not having money, love and not
love, etc.
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
I have mentioned 100kwatt's YouTube channel and how he has a lot of Neville lectures posted there that you can listen to.I have been li...
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
Facts Overflow The World was a lecture given by Neville Goddard on November 19th, 1971. Pretty interesting lecture that for one thing, ...
-
Quotes from "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle "I cannot tell you any spiritual truth that deep within you don't k...
-
Henry Drummond, born August 17, 1851, died March 11, 1897 was a Scottish evangelical writer and lecturer. He was educated at Edinburgh Un...
-
Back in 2010 I posted a lot of Neville's book, " Feeling Is The Secret ". Well it's three years later and I'm read...
-
You know I always let you people in on everything I try. I do this with the hope that someday I will hit a technique that works. So I have...
-
I can't believe I have done this blog for so long and never even touched on NLP or Neuro-linguistic programming . I guess maybe the la...
No comments:
Post a Comment