Manifest!:
"Manifest, verb: To make apparent; to bring into perceivable form. To cause an idea to take on mass or energy or become in some way a reality. To induce agreement amongst viewpoints that an idea is perceivable...
The difficulty most students experience with manifesting reality as they prefer to experience it lies in the discrepancy between Intending as One versus Existing as Many.
One exists on many different levels, populates many different realities at any given moment. Millions of cells transmit their energies to make up just the compound we call the body, let alone all the other facets of one's existence.
One could be said to have a million voices; yet while one is seeking to manifest, often he speaks as one person or as his current social identity, which is only a millionth part of all he is, in his fullness of Consciousness, identified with. "
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Manifest!
Labels:
abraham attraction basics law teachings,
healing light,
law of attraction,
manifesting prosperity,
Manifesting Reality,
meditation,
Neville Goddard,
psychic healing,
quantum physics,
self healing,
spiritual,
spiritual healing,
spiritual living,
spiritual meditation,
spiritual mind,
The Secret
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The Secret is a feature length film produced by Prime Time Productions. The film is comprised of a series of interviews and dramatizations, ...
-
In my constant search for knowledge (that sounds good right?) I am always looking for new things to read. Last month I happened across Claud...
-
Neville spoke of a lot of different ways to reach your goals. Feeling, the audio playback, seeing things visually, it wasn't just on...
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
American New Thought author and a businessman Charles Francis Haanel wrote The Master Key System as a mail order course in 1912. Yes, 1912...
-
Esther Hicks is an American spirit channeller, motivational speaker, and author. She has co-authored four major books with husband Jerry Hic...
-
Charles F. Haanel - The Master Key System The Master Key System was originally published as a correspondence course in 1912. The man th...
-
Almost everyone includes "As a Man Thinketh" on their lists, but I have a problem with it. I'm sure the book is very good,...
-
Well as you know I road test every technique that I write about here. And you may also know that a while back I used The Emergency Han...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
No comments:
Post a Comment