And it makes sense doesn't it?
Here we are worshiping a Higher Power, but the second TSHTF we panic!
How many different variations of Matthew Chapter 7, verse 7 do we need to hear?
7. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
9. Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
10. Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
11. If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
I say "variations of", because this thread runs all through manifesting techniques.
The second most important thing......
Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive
Yes it doesn't say SOME things.
It says ALL things.
Believe, do not doubt. Even though your senses tell you "no".
Faith. In the Old Testament, the Hebrew word means essentially steadfastness.
Neville taught to get caught up in the mood. Imagine your desire right here, right now fulfilled.
Don't look at it as through a camera, be IN it as though an actor. Don't see yourself being handed money, being in good health.
FEEL yourself being handed money. FEEL yourself being healthy.
Don't worry about how it will happen.
Just know that inside you, it already has.