Here I am about 400 miles North of where I was.
We have a chance to breathe, stop and get back on our feet.
Yes it wasn't what I was asking for, but in many ways, this is better.
So with all the imagining I was doing...why wasn't the exact thing I was focused on brought into being?
Well maybe you aren't supposed to focus on something, maybe you are supposed to trust in the Higher Power to give you what you need.
Maybe "Thy will be done" is what we should focus on.
After this, I have pretty much shifted away from Neville Goddard and Joseph Murphy, and moved on to other things.
Because the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
The results were not what I wanted, so it's time to move on to something else.
And I already have something I am using now, and I seem to be getting better results.
More on that when I get more definite results.
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
Matthew 6:30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much mor...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
Well as you know I road test every technique that I write about here. And you may also know that a while back I used The Emergency Han...
-
From: An Inner Conviction, Neville Goddard 03-15-1968 " But I do know that God’s law reflects all the way down to this world of Caesar....
-
Neville spoke of a lot of different ways to reach your goals. Feeling, the audio playback, seeing things visually, it wasn't just on...
-
From : What are you doing? Let us say you are in Los Angeles and want to be in New York City. You could enter the city on the fiery chariot ...
-
My mother passed away last Thursday. She had been in poor health for months, and she was 83. I did the " seeing her as well" and t...
No comments:
Post a Comment