personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Sunday, March 4, 2018
James Allen - As a Man Thinketh
Almost everyone includes "As a Man Thinketh" on their lists, but I have a problem with it.
I'm sure the book is very good, but Allen himself never achieved great fame or wealth.
I know that sounds bad, but if he knew these techniques and they worked, why didn't they help him?
He barely made enough money from his writings to cover expenses...kinda strange for a guy that wrote "From Poverty To Power" isn't it?
Of course maybe he didn't want fame or wealth for himself, just others.
I can't pretend to know his mind.
So the book itself may be well worth a look.
James Allen, abundance law of attraction, attraction, knowledge, manifest, Mind, Positive, powerful, prosperity, spiritual, LOA, thoughts, wealth, james allen author, james allen books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
Facts Overflow The World was a lecture given by Neville Goddard on November 19th, 1971. Pretty interesting lecture that for one thing, ...
-
I have mentioned 100kwatt's YouTube channel and how he has a lot of Neville lectures posted there that you can listen to.I have been li...
-
Okay, this is a little different post. This is gonna be my "make it or break it" manifesting experiment. Our house is heading for ...
-
You know I always let you people in on everything I try. I do this with the hope that someday I will hit a technique that works. So I have...
-
Well now I am getting the most unusual manifesting abundance result I have seen. Pennies. Everywhere I go, there seem to be pennies laying a...
-
In my constant search for knowledge (that sounds good right?) I am always looking for new things to read. Last month I happened across Claud...
-
I can't believe I have done this blog for so long and never even touched on NLP or Neuro-linguistic programming . I guess maybe the la...

No comments:
Post a Comment