Well this may be my last post here for awhile.
As many of you know, I have been fighting foreclosure since November of 2009, and today we finally ran out of options.
In the physical world at least.
Other priorities are going to take the front seat, now, so I wont be posting here till we have made some type of other arraignments. .
Right now my main concern is not being homeless, taking care of everyone and keeping my sanity.
I came to this house after I was born, lived here till I got married and came back here when my marriage crumbled.
My father passed away in this house, and my mother spent the last few weeks of her life here.
Letting go isn't easy, but the Bank took that burden off me.
As soon as I figure out what I'm gonna do, I'll be back here.
I'm not gonna say that everyone's thoughts and prayers didn't help.
This was supposed to have ended in December 2009, but we have made it this far.
That's a little over five months.
And I am still, despite what I am seeing, not giving up my faith.
"Can you believe your assumption is true even though your reason and senses deny it?"
"Not knowing how it was going to come about, he simply persisted in his assumption and it hardened into fact."
"Now I ask you: what would the feeling be like if your desire could be felt? How would you feel now if you were the man you want to be?"
"Everything is possible to imagine, but it takes faith to create its reality."
- Neville Goddard
Take care of yourselves and each other and walk in faith,
Sabre
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
Neville spoke of a lot of different ways to reach your goals. Feeling, the audio playback, seeing things visually, it wasn't just on...
-
The Ara Kara manifesting technique seems as popular as ever. My review of this manifesting technique was less than glowing, but like I said ...
-
How to start this...... How do you Manifest Reality? What works? What doesn't? Let's look at some of the "Masters"...
-
Let me sleep on it: Creative problem solving enhanced by REM sleep : "Research led by a leading expert on the positive benefits o...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
Facts Overflow The World was a lecture given by Neville Goddard on November 19th, 1971. Pretty interesting lecture that for one thing, ...
1 comment:
HI,
I would like to ask the people to make something to help SABRE, I'm willing to send her some money,
for Sabre: you are not alone Sabre!
Post a Comment