Remember awhile back I said i tested the Ahh meditation and it didn't work well?
Actually it was disastrous.
Well I found out I was doing it wrong!
Yep, that would do it.
Anyway, I found a video on YouTube of Dattatreya Siva Baba (The man that taught it to Wayne Dyer) doing the Ahh meditation.
He talks you through it and shows you just how it is done.
The link to the video is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7SaisE81TI
I'm giving it another try, now that I know how to do it....LOL
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
Neville spoke of a lot of different ways to reach your goals. Feeling, the audio playback, seeing things visually, it wasn't just on...
-
The Ara Kara manifesting technique seems as popular as ever. My review of this manifesting technique was less than glowing, but like I said ...
-
How to start this...... How do you Manifest Reality? What works? What doesn't? Let's look at some of the "Masters"...
-
Let me sleep on it: Creative problem solving enhanced by REM sleep : "Research led by a leading expert on the positive benefits o...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
Facts Overflow The World was a lecture given by Neville Goddard on November 19th, 1971. Pretty interesting lecture that for one thing, ...
2 comments:
A friend has been trying to teach me on the Silva Method, I had my doubts, but it seems to work well for her.
José Silva and the history of the Silva Method.
i love seeing stuff like this out here! i just started working for this global cause that's all about cultural sustainability through art, music and film. i just graduated, so working for a global cause has been such a great first experience. it's a nice reminder that there is a whole big world beyond campus walls. they have these great daily mantras with photographs and stuff and indigenous music. check out their facebook if you are interested: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Last-Voices/213978194896?ref=ts
Post a Comment