Saturday, January 27, 2018

Wallace Wattles - The Science of Getting Rich

The Secret To Wealth Creation - Part 1

So just what are the tricks to the law of attraction and creating wealth?
Well since I have been studying this matter since 2000, (long before the book "The Secret" came out) I thought I'd share a few basics that I have run across in my journey.
Now bear in mind that I am NOT saying any of these will work for you.
If they all did, I'd be rich right now.
Of course I'd still share my info for free even if I was.
There are many techniques for manifesting abundance, so give these a try if you wish and see what happens...

Wallace Wattles - The Science of Getting Rich



Allegedly, Wallace Wattles got the idea for The Science of Getting Rich from Phineas Quimby's "mental healing movement".
Wallace thought that if your state of mind has a positive influence over how you feel physically, then could it lead to prosperity, happiness and love?
So Wattles began to apply Quimby's "mental healing" techniques to financial and physiological situations.
By the way, The Science of Getting Rich came out before The Master Key System and Think and Grow Rich, so if you want some source material, this may well be it.

 The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles Full Book 

No comments:

Popular Posts