personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Sunday, October 25, 2015
"It Works" and the "Magic of Believing"
If you have not read "It Works: The Famous Little Red Book That Makes Your Dreams Come True!" by RHJ and "The Magic of Believing" By Claude Bristol, then do yourself a favor and do it.
"It Works" was written in 1923 so it came before 1948's "The Magic of Believing".
RHJ's book may be one of the ones that Bristol read in his quest for knowledge.
The two are very complementary.
In "It Works" RHJ tells you to decide on what you want and write it down making a list.
Claude Bristol says the same thing, but his desires are placed on a card like an index card and he also has other tricks for reinforcing it like the "Mirror Technique."
Also you may note that in RHJ's book, contrary to most current New Thought ideas, he says to to list what you want.
No have....want.
In the follow up book, "The Meaning of the Mark", he mentions several times people writing down their desires as in, "I Want" not "I Have".
But he also does say that you should feel as though you already have these things, so it is a combination of both.
That may go round to where Joseph Murphy said that saying "I have" is pointless at first, because you do not "have" and your mind knows you are lying to it.
He advocated saying "Health" instead of "I am healthy".
Anyway, like I said, if you have not read "It Works" by RHJ and "The Magic of Believing" By Claude Bristol, do it and look for the similarities.
And you can throw in RHJ's "The Meaning of the Mark" for good measure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
How to start this...... How do you Manifest Reality? What works? What doesn't? Let's look at some of the "Masters"...
-
The Ara Kara manifesting technique seems as popular as ever. My review of this manifesting technique was less than glowing, but like I said ...
-
Facts Overflow The World was a lecture given by Neville Goddard on November 19th, 1971. Pretty interesting lecture that for one thing, ...
-
Let me sleep on it: Creative problem solving enhanced by REM sleep : "Research led by a leading expert on the positive benefits o...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
I have mentioned 100kwatt's YouTube channel and how he has a lot of Neville lectures posted there that you can listen to.I have been li...
-
From: An Inner Conviction, Neville Goddard 03-15-1968 " But I do know that God’s law reflects all the way down to this world of Caesar....

No comments:
Post a Comment