Saturday, June 12, 2010

Make It or Break It...Aftermath

Here I am about 400 miles North of where I was.
We have a chance to breathe, stop and get back on our feet.
Yes it wasn't what I was asking for, but in many ways, this is better.

So with all the imagining I was doing...why wasn't the exact thing I was focused on brought into being?

Well maybe you aren't supposed to focus on something, maybe you are supposed to trust in the Higher Power to give you what you need.

Maybe "Thy will be done" is what we should focus on.

After this, I have pretty much shifted away from Neville Goddard and Joseph Murphy, and moved on to other things.

Because the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The results were not what I wanted, so it's time to move on to something else.

And I already have something I am using now, and I seem to be getting better results.
More on that when I get more definite results.

No comments:

Popular Posts