Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Make It or Break It Experiment...Update 2

Well this may be my last post here for awhile.
As many of you know, I have been fighting foreclosure since November of 2009, and today we finally ran out of options.
In the physical world at least.
Other priorities are going to take the front seat, now, so I wont be posting here till we have made some type of other arraignments. .

Right now my main concern is not being homeless, taking care of everyone and keeping my sanity.
I came to this house after I was born, lived here till I got married and came back here when my marriage crumbled.
My father passed away in this house, and my mother spent the last few weeks of her life here.

Letting go isn't easy, but the Bank took that burden off me.
As soon as I figure out what I'm gonna do, I'll be back here.

I'm not gonna say that everyone's thoughts and prayers didn't help.
This was supposed to have ended in December 2009, but we have made it this far.
That's a little over five months.

And I am still, despite what I am seeing, not giving up my faith.

"Can you believe your assumption is true even though your reason and senses deny it?"
"Not knowing how it was going to come about, he simply persisted in his assumption and it hardened into fact."
"Now I ask you: what would the feeling be like if your desire could be felt? How would you feel now if you were the man you want to be?"
"Everything is possible to imagine, but it takes faith to create its reality."
- Neville Goddard

Take care of yourselves and each other and walk in faith,
Sabre

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI,
I would like to ask the people to make something to help SABRE, I'm willing to send her some money,
for Sabre: you are not alone Sabre!

Popular Posts