Again, this is just one of those things I felt moved to post.
Maybe someone out there needs to hear it.
The healing presence of God is within you.
This miraculous healing power in your subconscious mind, if scientifically directed, can heal your mind, body, and affairs of all disease and impediments.
The first step in healing is not to be afraid of the manifest condition — from this very moment.
The second step is to realize that the condition is only the product of past thinking, which will have no more power to continue its existence.
The third step is mentally to exalt the miraculous healing power of God within you.
This procedure instantly will stop the production of all mental poisons in you or in the person for whom you are praying.
Live in the embodiment of your desire, and your thought and feeling will soon be made manifest.
Do not allow yourself to be swayed by human opinion and worldly fears, but live emotionally in the belief that it is God in action in your mind and body.
-Dr. Joseph Murphy
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
I have mentioned 100kwatt's YouTube channel and how he has a lot of Neville lectures posted there that you can listen to.I have been li...
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
The Ara Kara manifesting technique seems as popular as ever. My review of this manifesting technique was less than glowing, but like I said ...
-
Facts Overflow The World was a lecture given by Neville Goddard on November 19th, 1971. Pretty interesting lecture that for one thing, ...
-
How to start this...... How do you Manifest Reality? What works? What doesn't? Let's look at some of the "Masters"...
-
Let me sleep on it: Creative problem solving enhanced by REM sleep : "Research led by a leading expert on the positive benefits o...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
No comments:
Post a Comment