Friday, August 21, 2009

Joseph Murphy and the Law of Attraction, Part 2

Okay, here's this week's update on my Joseph Murphy and the Law of Attraction experiment.
Really I suppose this should be Joseph Murphy AND Neville Goddard since the two seem to overlap so much.
Anyway, I got a check in the mail from out of the blue for 100 dollars.
Yes out of the blue.
I had no idea it was coming.
Right now I am working on a BIG project that I hopefully will hear something about on Monday.
Three days.
Where have I heard that before?
BTW, if anyone wants to lend their positive energy to mine, feel free.

And speaking of that,when I finally get everything to gel here and get a good working system, I am thinking about maybe actually taking requests here and doing a "Bearing Your Brother's Burden" thing.
What's the point in creating reality if you can't help others?
And as you know, when I do get that system down, I will post in painful detail (LOL) just what I am doing to see if others can replicate the results.

So, in keeping with Dr Murphy and Neville's spirit, I will have good news Monday to report.
Actually I guess it should be I have good news now, right?

No comments:

Popular Posts