Tuesday, July 28, 2009

EFT and the Law of Attraction Report 2

Okay, I know I did a kinda gloomy entry yesterday on EFT and the Law of Attraction experiment.
BUT.....
(There's always a but right?)
Today something happened out of the blue.
If was really an inspiration, money didn't just plop down outta the sky.
I was in the right place at the right time and now I'm gonna wind up getting paid $35 dollars for 20 minutes work Friday.
Get your mind outta the gutter...it's for a survey, (not online, at a local place here.)
But anyway, again it was being in a place I don't normally go, and it was a fleeting thought I followed up on.
True it's not a check for over $18,000.00, like in the example I read, but it is a start.
So I'm gonna keep tapping and see where it leads me.
Don't worry, should this turn into a Bonanza, I will post every detail of what I am doing.
So I guess the bottom line here is "EFT and the Law of Attraction Experiment Day 6, profits up".

No comments:

Popular Posts