Okay, I know I did a kinda gloomy entry yesterday on EFT and the Law of Attraction experiment.
BUT.....
(There's always a but right?)
Today something happened out of the blue.
If was really an inspiration, money didn't just plop down outta the sky.
I was in the right place at the right time and now I'm gonna wind up getting paid $35 dollars for 20 minutes work Friday.
Get your mind outta the gutter...it's for a survey, (not online, at a local place here.)
But anyway, again it was being in a place I don't normally go, and it was a fleeting thought I followed up on.
True it's not a check for over $18,000.00, like in the example I read, but it is a start.
So I'm gonna keep tapping and see where it leads me.
Don't worry, should this turn into a Bonanza, I will post every detail of what I am doing.
So I guess the bottom line here is "EFT and the Law of Attraction Experiment Day 6, profits up".
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
I have mentioned 100kwatt's YouTube channel and how he has a lot of Neville lectures posted there that you can listen to.I have been li...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
I can't believe I have done this blog for so long and never even touched on NLP or Neuro-linguistic programming . I guess maybe the la...
-
Back in 2010 I posted a lot of Neville's book, " Feeling Is The Secret ". Well it's three years later and I'm read...
-
Facts Overflow The World was a lecture given by Neville Goddard on November 19th, 1971. Pretty interesting lecture that for one thing, ...
-
Quotes from "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle "I cannot tell you any spiritual truth that deep within you don't k...
-
Okay, this is a little different post. This is gonna be my "make it or break it" manifesting experiment. Our house is heading for ...
-
I just got finished reading Neville Goddard's Prayer, The Art Of Believing. As you know if you have read any of Neville's books...he...
No comments:
Post a Comment