Monday, July 27, 2009

EFT and the Law of Attraction Report 1

As you read in my last entry I'm doing an experiment with the law of attraction and EFT.

So this is my first report.

Nothing has happened.
Nope, not a thing.
I'm not being disbelieving or skeptical or anything, just reporting on what's going on.
So far, nothing.
True it has only been five days, not even a week yet.
So I'm going to keep doing it.
One thing it does seem to do is help set the affirmation you use into your head.
I've caught myself thinking about it out of the blue.
But if the affirmation isn't doing any good...whats the point?

Don't take this wrong, but I like a dose of reality with my LOA.
It's back to the piano thing I mentioned before.
If tapping works great.
If it doesn't, I'm not gonna sit around tapping myself on the head for a year.

Anyway, like I said, I'm gonna keep doing the EFT and see if it really does help with the law of attraction.

No comments:

Popular Posts