Monday, December 1, 2008

Vedic Manifestation

Well like I said, I've been trying these Vedic manifesting techniques,let's see, since about November 14th.
I haven't seen any MAJOR events.
There have been a few small ones though.
But in all fairness, Dattatreya Siva Baba says it takes at least 45 days to take effect. Though if you watch his videos, you'll see there are ways to speed it up. I like that though, he doesn't claim instant effect. Although it can happen.
What I am doing is at least one hour of meditation a day.
I know one hour doesn't seem like a lot, but I didn't use to do any. So one hour is an improvement.
I also mentally repeat the mantras off and on all day.
I'll keep doing this and let everyone know how it's going.

1 comment:

Walt said...

Some say I am wise, others call me rabbi and a prophet. These are all but hallow accolades to the fool on the hill. My child, you must seek first the (higher Love); this alone is the key that will unlock many doors for you. You want to be wealthy? True wealth begins in the heart. Many Paths One Love: I know not these people, but I understand what they are saying. Happy I am to be your fool.

Popular Posts