'Nirvanic Conceptualism': Thought-Provoking New Book Reveals the Truth of All Truths
Mankind has been searching for the truth and unifying force since our beginning. That which can not be debated, that which is absolute. Science discovers facts, only to have them become eradicated. Religions and philosophies come and go. We continue still ... but now it's here, the 'Holy Grail' has been found," claims William Edward Dattilio III. In his new book, "Nirvanic Conceptualism" (published by AuthorHouse -- http://www.authorhouse.com), Dattilio shows us what he believes is the truth that we have been looking for since we've walked the Earth. This philosophy, religion, and science is "the unifying force that will rally mankind and lead us to Freedom."
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/nirvanic-conceptualism-thought-provoking-new-book/story.aspx?guid={D33C4256-BF86-4F49-96D6-13B7F9F22D6E}&dist=hppr
Interesting you might say, but what does this have to do with actual manifesting?
" Dattilio goes on to explain how the mind controls the "flow" of the universe, because "science, and scientific 'facts' are actually not facts at all, they are just authorities given power by mind that can be overthrown if we desire it and make an effort at it." Using this flow can either make or break a reality. "The more minds towards a reality, the more easily it will be able to manifest. The more minds that block the reality the more difficult it will be to manifest. And if the realities can't be manifested externally, the realities are still real in the Nothingness that is Everything, the internal realms of which we are immortal."
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have mentioned 100kwatt's YouTube channel and how he has a lot of Neville lectures posted there that you can listen to.I have been li...
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Quotes from "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle "I cannot tell you any spiritual truth that deep within you don't k...
-
Henry Drummond, born August 17, 1851, died March 11, 1897 was a Scottish evangelical writer and lecturer. He was educated at Edinburgh Un...
-
Back in 2010 I posted a lot of Neville's book, " Feeling Is The Secret ". Well it's three years later and I'm read...
-
You know that I have presented a wide variety of manifesting techniques here, from Neville to Dr. Murphy to just about everyone I can th...
-
I can't believe I have done this blog for so long and never even touched on NLP or Neuro-linguistic programming . I guess maybe the la...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
The secret of scriptural prayer, as told in the form of a parable, is to pray and never lose heart. One such parable tells of a widow who ke...
-
I got this from someone ( I know, bad record keeping) about 4 years ago. In this series Shawn Regan breaks down Neville's techniques for...
1 comment:
'Nirvanic is nothing new,(Sanskrit)it has been around for thousands of years. And look at the deplorable condition the world is in today.
It is not so easy to change the hearts of men. Love is the key.
Post a Comment