Sunday, August 12, 2007

Believe Him In, Neville Goddard, April 2, 1963

From: Believe Him In, Neville Goddard, April 2, 1963

" We’ll take it on this level. If there is anyone here tonight that is in need of something, call upon his name. His name is “I AM.” Don’t say “The name of I AM give me bread”; but “I AM filled to overflowing.” That is asking for bread. Say I want a job. In the name of God give me a job? No. “I am gainfully employed.” Call with his name for everything in this world and you will be saved from your present state. You’ll be lifted out of your present state into the state where you are affirming in His name, and His only name is “I AM.” If you faced the court tonight and all the things in the world were against you call in His name. Don’t say: “In certain cases it can’t work.” There is no case where it doesn’t work. Try it."

Exodus 3:13-15 (King James Version)
And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

Romans 10:13 (King James Version)
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

technorati tags: law of attraction book,law of attraction,the laws of attraction,the law of attraction,secret of law of attraction,secret law of attraction ,laws of attraction,the secret law of attraction,spiritual healing training,psychic spiritual healing

No comments:

Popular Posts