Here is another technique taught by Sri Siva.
It's similar to the "Ahhh" but a little more involved.
Actually this sound includes "Ahh" in it.
The sound he recommends is Ara Kara. (Pronounced "AH-ruh KAH-ruh")
All you need do with it is say it. Internally or aloud. You just keep repeating those four syllables.
First pick a goal, like with the Ahhh meditation.
Again, start small. Or start with something that's doable. In theory manifesting a house is no harder than manifesting a rose. BUT, if you have mental blocks, manifesting a smaller object first may be easier for you.
Now, think about the goal VIVIDLY while making the sound "Ara Kara", aloud or silently. Picture it as already done, don't worry about the why or how.
Do this as often as you like. You can do it constantly.
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have mentioned 100kwatt's YouTube channel and how he has a lot of Neville lectures posted there that you can listen to.I have been li...
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Quotes from "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle "I cannot tell you any spiritual truth that deep within you don't k...
-
Henry Drummond, born August 17, 1851, died March 11, 1897 was a Scottish evangelical writer and lecturer. He was educated at Edinburgh Un...
-
Back in 2010 I posted a lot of Neville's book, " Feeling Is The Secret ". Well it's three years later and I'm read...
-
You know that I have presented a wide variety of manifesting techniques here, from Neville to Dr. Murphy to just about everyone I can th...
-
I can't believe I have done this blog for so long and never even touched on NLP or Neuro-linguistic programming . I guess maybe the la...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
The secret of scriptural prayer, as told in the form of a parable, is to pray and never lose heart. One such parable tells of a widow who ke...
-
I got this from someone ( I know, bad record keeping) about 4 years ago. In this series Shawn Regan breaks down Neville's techniques for...
No comments:
Post a Comment