You are relieved of all responsibility to make your desire a
reality because, as you imagine and feel it is so, your
dimensionally larger self determines the means. Do not think
someone is going to have to be injured or disappointed in order
to make your dreams come true.
Imagination has ways you know not of, so do not be concerned
about the other. Now, close your eyes and allow yourself to
become lost in contemplation. Feel you are what you want to be
so completely that you are no longer conscious of the fact that
you are in this room. Do this and you will receive a shock when
you open your eyes to discover you are not that which you felt
you were only a moment before, or knew you possessed. Now let us
go into the deep.
SILENT PERIOD
technorati tags: law of attraction, abraham, imagination, esther hicks, neville goddard, neville, lazy way to success, creativity, tom robbins
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Matthew 6:30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much mor...
-
From: An Inner Conviction, Neville Goddard 03-15-1968 " But I do know that God’s law reflects all the way down to this world of Caesar....
-
Law of Attraction Myths Debun Law of Attraction Myths Debunked By Jennifer Shepherd If you're anything like me, sometimes when you...
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
From : What are you doing? Let us say you are in Los Angeles and want to be in New York City. You could enter the city on the fiery chariot ...
-
My mother passed away last Thursday. She had been in poor health for months, and she was 83. I did the " seeing her as well" and t...
-
Neville Goddard said Doubt was the greatest sin of all. And it makes sense doesn't it? Here we are worshiping a Higher Power, b...
No comments:
Post a Comment