Excerpt from "Miracle of Imagination"- by Neville Goddard
For example, visualize yourself climbing a ladder. Now, with
your eyes closed, imagine the ladder is right in front of you
and feel yourself climb it. Experience has taught me to restrict
the imaginary action to a single act' and to re-enact it over
and over again until its reality is felt.
If the act is too long and involved, your attention will wander.
Hosts of associated images will present themselves for your
attention and lead you hundreds of miles away from your
objective in space, and years away in point of time. If,
climbing a particular flight of stairs would be the likely event
which would follow the fulfillment of your desire, then restrict
your action to climbing those stairs. Should your attention
wander, bring it back to its task. Keep on climbing those stairs
until they have all the solidity and distinctness of reality.
The idea must be maintained without any sensible effort on your
part. You must, with the minimum of effort, permeate the mind
with the feeling of the wish fulfilled.
technorati tags: law of attraction, abraham, imagination, esther hicks, neville goddard, neville, lazy way to success, creativity, tom robbins
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have mentioned 100kwatt's YouTube channel and how he has a lot of Neville lectures posted there that you can listen to.I have been li...
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Henry Drummond, born August 17, 1851, died March 11, 1897 was a Scottish evangelical writer and lecturer. He was educated at Edinburgh Un...
-
Quotes from "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle "I cannot tell you any spiritual truth that deep within you don't k...
-
Back in 2010 I posted a lot of Neville's book, " Feeling Is The Secret ". Well it's three years later and I'm read...
-
You know that I have presented a wide variety of manifesting techniques here, from Neville to Dr. Murphy to just about everyone I can th...
-
James Allen (born November 28, 1864 in Leicester, England - died 1912) was a philosophical writer of British nationality, known for his ...
-
Napoleon Hill (Think and Grow Rich) and Neville Goddard on YouTube If you have read any of my manifesting abundance articles online you ar...
-
The Creative Process and Life Force Receiving the manifestation is, paradoxically, not the purpose of this process, as we mentioned above. I...
-
Dr. Frederick Bailes was born into a family of pioneers in New Zealand in 1889 and was trained to be a medical missionary. As he was compl...
No comments:
Post a Comment