Try it. Look out into the room and try to will something, anything, to
magically appear before you. You know, somewhere down deep in your
mind, that it wont really work. Right?
Well, I'm just like you. While I believe that someday in the
distant future humankind will be able to control their physical
universe, I don't believe that Ill ever be able to do
it. And so I wont.
But I do believe that a different kind of magic can be readily
performed in our lives. We may not be able to twitch our noses and
make things appear, but we can consciously, purposefully, "magically"
create the circumstances that we want to experience in our lives. And
we do this by our self-definition. Self-definition comes from the most
powerful tool each person holds" the phrase "I am."
The phrase "I am" is so powerful because it sets the creative process
in motion. "I am" is the engine of creation. It is pure belief
reacting with the energetic field of potentiality that results in
physical manifestation. Each one of us designs himself or herself by
the "I am" thought. When you think or say the phrase "I am," you will
experience whatever comes after that phrase. I cringe when I hear
people say things like, "I am so stupid!" or "I am so ugly." For you
own sake, catch yourself when these things pop into your mind. Relax.
Then restate your thought. Think, "I feel stupid right now, but I know
I'm not. I am an intelligent person that just made a mistake."
technorati tags: law of attraction, abraham, imagination, esther hicks, neville goddard, neville, lazy way to success, creativity, tom robbins
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
I have mentioned 100kwatt's YouTube channel and how he has a lot of Neville lectures posted there that you can listen to.I have been li...
-
The Ara Kara manifesting technique seems as popular as ever. My review of this manifesting technique was less than glowing, but like I said ...
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
How to start this...... How do you Manifest Reality? What works? What doesn't? Let's look at some of the "Masters"...
-
If you read my last post and read Walt's comment below it, you might have discovered something. I know I did. Someone once said (And I c...
-
Let me sleep on it: Creative problem solving enhanced by REM sleep : "Research led by a leading expert on the positive benefits o...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
No comments:
Post a Comment