Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Earning (receiving)

Earning (receiving) by David Cameron

My income is constantly increasing
I enjoy earning.
I deserve to be wealthy.
My job/business is one of the pipelines through which I tap the infinite wealth of the universe for my own desires.
My personal connection to Infinite Being and Infinite Intelligence is enough to yield a huge personal fortune.
People enjoy paying me for what I enjoy doing the most.
Life always holds out as much goodness as I am willing to accept.
I am enjoying creating value for the people that give me money.
I have the right to give myself permission to become wealthy or do anything that I want.
Each year, my money increases faster than I spend it.
It takes less effort to be wealthy than it does to keep out the universal supply.
Life rewards me with abundance.
I deserve to be wealthy, rich, prosperous and affluent.
I enjoy expressing my abundance.
I don’t have to work to get money.
Spending (giving)

I spend money wisely.
I always have more money than I need.
I bless all my bills with love.
I pay all my bills on time easily.
I enjoy spending.
My income now exceeds my expenses.
Every dollar I spend comes back multiplied.
The more willing I am to enrich others, the more willing others are to enrich me.
I now have a positive personal cash flow.
Saving

I am worthy of having money in the bank.
I am financially independent and solvent.
I enjoy saving.
A part of all that I earn is mine to keep.
Investing

I enjoy investing.
I find investing to be relaxing, easy and safe.
My income increases every day whether I am working, sleeping or playing.
All my investments are profitable.
I don’t have to work to get money.
Part of all my profits goes into permanent wealth creation, capital and reserves.
You have many beliefs about money. Many of those beliefs are transparent to you (you do not consciously know you have them) and so they work behind the scenes producing results that seem to come from some external source (thus the idea of being a helpless victim of circumstances or chance). But you can bring them out of transparency and even change them. You can also discover your beliefs by asking yourself questions like:

What did I learn about money as a child?
What is my biggest fear about money?
How did my family handle money?
How do I handle money?
Do I feel worthy of having and enjoying money?
What do I criticize and praise myself for regarding money?
It is of great help to have some kind of a guide as you go along making deep changes in your belief systems. It also helps greatly to keep records and measure your progress. The degree of guidance you can get varies greatly as well, and it is important to choose a guide that fits well with you yet moves you further than you imagine (this helps you see beyond your "fence").

 http://www.law-of-attraction-info.com/financialsecurity.html

No comments:

Popular Posts