New Moon Manifestation Ceremony
Birthing Your Wishes and Desires
By Phylameana lila Desy,
"New Beginnings Ceremony
The new moon is my favorite of all the moon phases. Perhaps it is the dark side of the moon concept of unseen forces that intrigues me. This is not to say that the beauty of the full moon doesn't take my breath away...it does. I can say that I have never howled at a full moon, but people have been known to get a bit crazed during a full moon, just ask your local bar keep or the night nurse working the midnight shift at the trauma center."
Full Article Here:
http://healing.about.com/cs/spirituality/a/moonrituals.htm
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Neville spoke of a lot of different ways to reach your goals. Feeling, the audio playback, seeing things visually, it wasn't just on...
-
Esther Hicks is an American spirit channeller, motivational speaker, and author. She has co-authored four major books with husband Jerry Hic...
-
The Secret is a feature length film produced by Prime Time Productions. The film is comprised of a series of interviews and dramatizations, ...
-
In my constant search for knowledge (that sounds good right?) I am always looking for new things to read. Last month I happened across Claud...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
American New Thought author and a businessman Charles Francis Haanel wrote The Master Key System as a mail order course in 1912. Yes, 1912...
-
Neville Goddard said Doubt was the greatest sin of all. And it makes sense doesn't it? Here we are worshiping a Higher Power, b...
-
Charles F. Haanel - The Master Key System The Master Key System was originally published as a correspondence course in 1912. The man th...
No comments:
Post a Comment