Okay, it's been 14 days now of me doing the EFT and the Law of Attraction experiment.
Has anything amazing happened?
Nope.
True I had that one instance, but really that could be chalked up to coincidence.
No 18,000 dollars showing up out of nowhere.
So now do I keep tapping?
Well it has only been two weeks.
I think I'll go another week, give it a month and see what happens.
Now really, doing the tapping does seem to relax me more, so I can recommend EFT for relaxation.
But as far as the Law of Attraction, I haven't seen anything yet to substantiate that.
Of course everyone is different and what works for you may not work for me.
So I can only tell you what my personal experience is.
I do really hope this works.
I'd love to find a system I can recommend to everyone.
I would dearly LOVE to post here one day and say "This is amazing! You have to do it!"
But until that day, I'll keep working these things out.
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have mentioned 100kwatt's YouTube channel and how he has a lot of Neville lectures posted there that you can listen to.I have been li...
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Quotes from "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle "I cannot tell you any spiritual truth that deep within you don't k...
-
Henry Drummond, born August 17, 1851, died March 11, 1897 was a Scottish evangelical writer and lecturer. He was educated at Edinburgh Un...
-
Back in 2010 I posted a lot of Neville's book, " Feeling Is The Secret ". Well it's three years later and I'm read...
-
You know that I have presented a wide variety of manifesting techniques here, from Neville to Dr. Murphy to just about everyone I can th...
-
I can't believe I have done this blog for so long and never even touched on NLP or Neuro-linguistic programming . I guess maybe the la...
-
I cannot believe that I have never done a write up on this book. But if Blogger Search is to be believed, I haven't. It Works by RHJ ...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
Well as you know I road test every technique that I write about here. And you may also know that a while back I used The Emergency Han...
No comments:
Post a Comment