MANIFESTING
(as described by Neville Goddard)
Revision 12/09/2003
By Shawn Regan
The 10 aspects of correct manifesting
8. Present Moment
Everything happens now. Even when you remember something it is a present memory of an past event. Correct prayer must be done in the present tense.
Feel yourself into the state of the thing desired now, not in some future time frame.
"What you must strive after is being. In order to do, it is necessary to be.
The end of yearning is to be." - Neville
"When you say, 'I AM,' you are declaring yourself to be, first person, present tense; there is no future. To know that I AM is to be conscious of being. Consciousness is the only door." - Neville
"Never visualize yourself at a distant point in time and space.
Make your action take place here and now ! The difference between feeling yourself act here and now and visualizing yourself in action as though on a movie screen, is the difference between success and failure." – Neville
technorati tags: law of faith, abraham, esther hicks, imagination, neville, neville goddard, lazy way to success, abraham-hicks, clarity, success
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
From: An Inner Conviction, Neville Goddard 03-15-1968 " But I do know that God’s law reflects all the way down to this world of Caesar....
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
The Secret is a feature length film produced by Prime Time Productions. The film is comprised of a series of interviews and dramatizations, ...
-
Esther Hicks is an American spirit channeller, motivational speaker, and author. She has co-authored four major books with husband Jerry Hic...
-
From : What are you doing? Let us say you are in Los Angeles and want to be in New York City. You could enter the city on the fiery chariot ...
-
From : You Can Never Outgrow I AM " Do you believe that Jesus Christ is in you as your very self? Are you willing to test yourself? Let...
-
Learn to be silent. Let your quiet mind listen and absorb. PYTHAGORAS (580.B.C.-500 B.C.) A Greek philosopher and mathematician, ...
-
MANIFESTING (as described by Neville Goddard) Revision 12/09/2003 By Shawn Regan The 10 aspects of correct manifesting 5. Feeling "...y...
No comments:
Post a Comment