Notice the words: it's when you experience flow - not if. That's
because the power of flow is absolutely attainable. To experience it
requires first of all that you choose to undertake that process. Then
you must develop the necessary skills, much as you do when you learn
to ride a bike: it takes focus to learn the basics and practice to
make it second nature - but once you know how to do it, you enjoy ease
and smoothness and elation. Flow is a lifelong process that is rich
with rewards all along the way, and this book shows you how to
undertake it.
To understand how flow works, we interviewed fifty "flowmasters" -
people highly engaged in the process of flow. They range in age from
seventeen to ninety-six and include lawyers, dancers, secretaries,
students, foundation heads, middle managers, therapists, professors,
consultants, homemakers, teachers, activists, health professionals, a
minister, a rancher, an inventor. We spent absorbing hours with them,
delving into why their lives have purpose, inner ease and joyfulness.
We asked them about their turning points, their beliefs, their daily
practices. We explored why life works so well for them, and what they
do day to day to experience flow consciously and consistently.
http://www.flowpower.com/What%20is%20Flow.htm
technorati tags: law of attraction, abraham, imagination, esther hicks, neville goddard, neville, lazy way to success, creativity, tom robbins
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
Matthew 6:30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much mor...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
Well as you know I road test every technique that I write about here. And you may also know that a while back I used The Emergency Han...
-
From: An Inner Conviction, Neville Goddard 03-15-1968 " But I do know that God’s law reflects all the way down to this world of Caesar....
-
Neville spoke of a lot of different ways to reach your goals. Feeling, the audio playback, seeing things visually, it wasn't just on...
-
From : What are you doing? Let us say you are in Los Angeles and want to be in New York City. You could enter the city on the fiery chariot ...
-
My mother passed away last Thursday. She had been in poor health for months, and she was 83. I did the " seeing her as well" and t...
No comments:
Post a Comment