Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Make It or Break It Experiment...Update

Well here is my promised update.....

Got a letter from the bank today postponing the sale ANOTHER 30 days.
So the old deadline is gone.

Yes, that should go in the miracle category.

Now I have done everything "in the world of Caesar" that I should do, though now I have a few more hoops to jump through.

So what else have I been doing?

Seeing the foreclosure as stopped.
More importantly, feeling the relief I would feel when I got word it was stopped.

Saying "Isn't it wonderful", "Thank you Father" and a new one..." Something wonderful is happenng to me now." that I got from Neville Goddard's "The Game of Life".

Yes I know this blog is supposed to be about creating wealth, how to attract money, the laws of attraction etc., and right now I am writing about breaking even.

Baby steps.

I have seen this does work.
I have evidence.
Now I need to increase my faith and go beyond the point I am now of just holding things off.

And yes, I have begun to see pennies again.
Pennies and more.
As in $115 dollars showed up literally out of the blue to pay a bill.

I am having a great deal more success with this than I did any mantra.

The key here is to "feel" the relief, the happiness, that you would feel should the thing you desire comes to pass.
I cannot stress that enough.
Even if you have to fake it at first, keep doing it.

To further drive this point home, here is an excerpt from Neville's "The Game of Life"...

The game of life, like every game, is played within the framework of certain rules, and any violation of those
rules carries a penalty. You and I are playing this game from morning to night, and should therefore learn its
rules in order to play it well.

Ecclesiastes gives us this rule: "Even in your thought do not curse the king, or in your bed chamber curse the
rich, for a bird will carry your voice or some winged creature tell the matter."And Mark gives us another, as:
"Whatever you desire, believe that you have received it and you will." If you must believe you have received
your desire in order to attain it, then you must start your game by believing it is finished. You must feel
yourself into and partaking of your goal. And you must persist in that feeling in order to achieve it.

Now, another rule is said in this manner: "Cast your bread upon the water and you will find it after many
days." In other words, do not be concerned as to how it is going to happen - just do it. This statement hasn’t
a thing to do with doing good as the world defines the word. Jesus was a carpenter. The word means one
who produces from seed - as a flower, a tree, the earth.

The prophecy of the Old Testament is the seed which a carpenter called Jesus brings to birth. He comes not
to abolish the law and the prophets but to fulfill them.
The word, “bread” in the statement: "Cast your bread upon the waters," means to devour; to consume.
Water is a euphemism for semen, that living water which carries the sperm of man. The creative act is
psychological, not physical; yet the intentions are the same. You must cast your bread upon the waters with
passion! You must be consumed with the desire and literally on fire with love for its possession, for an intense
imaginal act will always draw unto itself its own affinity.

Winston Churchill departed this world a very successful man; however, during his life he had many failures.
Then one day he made this discovery, which changed his life. These are his words: "The mood decides the
fortunes of people, rather than the fortunes decide the mood."

Let me put it this way: The game of life is won by those who compare their thoughts and feelings within to
what appears on the outside. And the game is lost by those who do not recognize this law. Being consumed
by anger, they see no change in their world. But if they would change their mood, their circumstances would
change. Then they would recognize the law behind their world.

There are those who are depressed all day long and remain that way all of their life. I remember back in New
York City, when I would see certain people walking in my direction I would want to cross the street,
because I did not want to hear their depressing stories. They would spend hours telling about their wife or
husband, their children or grandchildren, and each story geared to depression. Never changing their mood,
their world never changed. Seeing no change, they would not recognize a law between the inner world they
maintain and the outer world of response.

But if you apply this law you can predict your future. Feel a new mood rise within you. Sustain it and soon
you will meet people who embody this new state. Even inanimate objects are under the sway of these
affinities. In a certain mood I have gone to my library and removed a book I have not touched in years. And
when I casually open it, I find confirmation of my mood. A table, though remaining the same, will be seen
differently based upon your momentary mood, for everything reflects it. It is your mood which decides your
fortune, not your fortune that decides your mood. People feeling poor attract poverty, not knowing that if
they felt rich they would attract wealth.

You can read the whole lecture online for free here:
http://realneville.com/text_archive_pdf.htm

1 comment:

Kara said...

I am feeling in my body the relief you will feel when this happens. I am seeing you cry tears of joy.

I'll be very happy for you when this happens. I'm sending a giant burst of energy to you, to apply to your manifesting project.

Don't forget to update us again...

I'm conducting a similar experiment myself, but I don't think the stakes are as high.

Kara

Popular Posts