Wednesday, August 12, 2009

EFT and the Law of Attraction, Final Report

Okay, I started the EFT and the Law of Attraction experiment on July 22, 2009.
It's August 12th right now so I have been tapping for 22 days.
Results?
None.
Nope, not a thing happened.
I tried it for 3 weeks and I can see no change in "my reality" at all.
Should you try it?
Sure, just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean it wont work for you.
All I can do is tell you my experience with it.
(And to all you people out there saying "Sabre? What did you expect? You were just tapping on your head!" I say "Pfffft!" LOL)

So whats up next?
Well I plan to try the Joseph Murphy techniques.
I guess the next entry will be Joseph Murphy and the Law of Attraction.
I'll use the methods he describes and see what changes in my reality happen.

BTW, the EFT did seem to relax me.
So I have to go on the record saying it is good for that.
And if anyone has tried it and gotten different results, please let us know.
But please say exactly what you did so I can compare what you did to what I did and see if I can come up with a reason one technique works and another doesnt.

No comments:

Popular Posts