personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Supreme Mastery of Fear by Joseph Murphy
From: Supreme Mastery of Fear by Joseph Murphy....
Who is your Lord and master this very moment?
Your Lord is your predominant, mental attitude; it is your conviction or belief about yourself, people, and things; this Lord can be a tyrant. For example, if your mood is now one of resentment, that is your Lord or tyrant that governs all of your actions and all phases of your life. If you want to invest some money, buy a new home, or some property, while in this attitude, you will do the wrong thing and say the wrong thing, because your predominant mood is negative. The law is: "As within, so without." You are fearing your good, and you would react negatively. Fear is a lack of faith or trust in God, which is a denial of His Omnipotence.
"The Lord is my light and my salvation." The Lord" referred to is the Lord God, or the law of God or good. To put the law of good into operation, -thereby banishing fear once and for all, -enthrone in your mind the thoughts of power, courage, and confidence. These thoughts will generate a corresponding mood or feeling, which will banish the arch enemy of your success and health.
- Joseph Murphy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have mentioned 100kwatt's YouTube channel and how he has a lot of Neville lectures posted there that you can listen to.I have been li...
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Quotes from "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle "I cannot tell you any spiritual truth that deep within you don't k...
-
Henry Drummond, born August 17, 1851, died March 11, 1897 was a Scottish evangelical writer and lecturer. He was educated at Edinburgh Un...
-
Back in 2010 I posted a lot of Neville's book, " Feeling Is The Secret ". Well it's three years later and I'm read...
-
You know that I have presented a wide variety of manifesting techniques here, from Neville to Dr. Murphy to just about everyone I can th...
-
I can't believe I have done this blog for so long and never even touched on NLP or Neuro-linguistic programming . I guess maybe the la...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
The secret of scriptural prayer, as told in the form of a parable, is to pray and never lose heart. One such parable tells of a widow who ke...
-
I got this from someone ( I know, bad record keeping) about 4 years ago. In this series Shawn Regan breaks down Neville's techniques for...

1 comment:
Joseph Murphy is one of my all-time favorite authors. His book The Power of Your Subconscious Mind changed my life many years ago! Thank you so much for spreading these great truths! Be blessed
Regards,
Fred
Post a Comment