Thursday, April 16, 2009

Susan Boyle

I know this blog is about creating your own reality.
And I have posted techniques here and quotes and stories.
Some I hope are inspirational and help you to see what you can do with your life.

THIS is inspirational.
If you can watch this unaffected, I don't know what to tell you.
True this woman is talent.
But if you see what this lady can do, how she walked out into a negative atmosphere and turned it all around, I think you can see that we all can do what we dream, what we imagine.
The Wall Street Journal says that as of 11 a.m. EST Thursday, the YouTube video of her appearance had been viewed more than 12.3 million times.

Watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

This shows you that yes, you can make your dreams come true, nothing is impossible.

Listen to her words....
" I've always wanted to perform in front of a large audience, I'm gonna make that audience rock."

She knew what she was going to do.
Despite everything else, she had total faith.
Watch the clip, and make her triumph..her joy... yours.

No comments:

Popular Posts