Ho'oponopono is a Hawaiian word defined in the Pukui and Elbert Hawaiian Dictionary as "Mental cleansing: family conferences in which relationships were set right through prayer, discussion, confession, repentance, and mutual restitution and forgiveness."-Wikipedia
Ho'oponopono has been popularized by Dr. Joe Vitale in his book "Zero Limits".
Now I know "Mr.Fire" gets a lot of internet hate, I've seen it on the boards.
I've seen "Vitale is a fake..con artist..crook..etc."
BUT...I have read Zero Limits and it does work.
At least it did for me.
I judge a tree by it's fruits, not internet talk.
The main idea in Joe's Ho'oponopono technique (actually Joe got it from Dr Hew Len, but he gives Dr. Len full credit in his book) is a very simple "mantra"
I have seen the words arranged in a certain way, but the way that works best for me is as follows....
I love you
I'm sorry
Please forgive me
Thank you
This "mantra" as far as I can tell "cleans" your subconsious.
Similar, in a way, to Dattatreya Siva Baba's "Thiru Neela Kantam" mantra clearing your bad karma.
(If you check now though, Dattatreya has a new mantra "Maakaral Shivaaya Nama" for cleaning karma)
Actually Joe says that you can just say "I love you, thank you" as your clearing process.
I am only scratching the surface here, to read more about Joe's Ho'oponopono technique you can go to his website
http://www.zerolimits.info/
I bought "Zero Limits" and that puts Dr. Joe Vitale in an elite group I have of people that I have read about and actually purchased their books.
The highest recommendation I can give is to try the "mantra" and see if it works for you.
Like I said, it did for me.
It got me through my mother's funeral and cancer surgery and 12 weeks of chemo.
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have mentioned 100kwatt's YouTube channel and how he has a lot of Neville lectures posted there that you can listen to.I have been li...
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Quotes from "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle "I cannot tell you any spiritual truth that deep within you don't k...
-
Henry Drummond, born August 17, 1851, died March 11, 1897 was a Scottish evangelical writer and lecturer. He was educated at Edinburgh Un...
-
Back in 2010 I posted a lot of Neville's book, " Feeling Is The Secret ". Well it's three years later and I'm read...
-
You know that I have presented a wide variety of manifesting techniques here, from Neville to Dr. Murphy to just about everyone I can th...
-
I can't believe I have done this blog for so long and never even touched on NLP or Neuro-linguistic programming . I guess maybe the la...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
The secret of scriptural prayer, as told in the form of a parable, is to pray and never lose heart. One such parable tells of a widow who ke...
-
I got this from someone ( I know, bad record keeping) about 4 years ago. In this series Shawn Regan breaks down Neville's techniques for...

No comments:
Post a Comment