Friday, April 24, 2009

How to Manifest Reality, Part Three

Ho'oponopono is a Hawaiian word defined in the Pukui and Elbert Hawaiian Dictionary as "Mental cleansing: family conferences in which relationships were set right through prayer, discussion, confession, repentance, and mutual restitution and forgiveness."-Wikipedia

Ho'oponopono has been popularized by Dr. Joe Vitale in his book "Zero Limits".
Now I know "Mr.Fire" gets a lot of internet hate, I've seen it on the boards.
I've seen "Vitale is a fake..con artist..crook..etc."
BUT...I have read Zero Limits and it does work.
At least it did for me.
I judge a tree by it's fruits, not internet talk.



The main idea in Joe's Ho'oponopono technique (actually Joe got it from Dr Hew Len, but he gives Dr. Len full credit in his book) is a very simple "mantra"
I have seen the words arranged in a certain way, but the way that works best for me is as follows....

I love you
I'm sorry
Please forgive me
Thank you

This "mantra" as far as I can tell "cleans" your subconsious.
Similar, in a way, to Dattatreya Siva Baba's "Thiru Neela Kantam" mantra clearing your bad karma.
(If you check now though, Dattatreya has a new mantra "Maakaral Shivaaya Nama" for cleaning karma)

Actually Joe says that you can just say "I love you, thank you" as your clearing process.
I am only scratching the surface here, to read more about Joe's Ho'oponopono technique you can go to his website
http://www.zerolimits.info/

I bought "Zero Limits" and that puts Dr. Joe Vitale in an elite group I have of people that I have read about and actually purchased their books.

The highest recommendation I can give is to try the "mantra" and see if it works for you.
Like I said, it did for me.
It got me through my mother's funeral and cancer surgery and 12 weeks of chemo.

No comments:

Popular Posts