Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wallace D. Wattles, Neville Goddard and Dattatreya Siva Baba

I didn't do a January mantra update because things had sorta hit a plateau.
Things were going better, but after four months of daily practice I wasn't moving forward anymore.
So I decided to review things to see what was needed.
I went back and started watching The Secret and then it hit me.
If The Secret was inspired by Wallace D. Wattles' "The Science of Getting Rich", why hadn't I read the source material yet?
So I set out to do that.
It took me two days to read it. And that's because I had to stop several times. It's a very quick read.
And when I read it, I kept seeing correlations between TSOGR and Neville Goddard's work. Actually, I think they compliment each other.
And I saw connections between the mantras, Dattatreya Siva Baba and TSOGR.
In the preface Wallace D. Wattles even makes the connection himself.....

Wallace D. Wattles, Neville Goddard and Dattatreya Siva Baba

" The monistic theory of the universe the theory that One is All, and that All is One; That one Substance manifests itself as the seeming many elements of the material world -is of Hindu origin, and has been gradually winning its way into the thought of the western world for two hundred years."

The best way though for you to see the connections is to read the book yourself.
Can't afford it?
Can't get out to get it?
Not a problem.
You can go to http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Science_of_Getting_Rich and read the entire book online for free!
And I have posted links to free Neville lectures before, but here you go anyway http://realneville.com/text_archive_pdf.htm
Again you can read it online....for free.

Compare TSOGR with Neville and Dattatreya Siva Baba and look for the similarity not the difference.

No comments:

Popular Posts