Thursday, January 1, 2009

December Updates on Mantras

Okay, it's been awhile so I thought I would update everyone on how things are going with the Mantra tests.
First off, what I am doing......
Using Wayne Dyer's "Ahhh" meditation in the AM, the mantra's "Shreem", "Om Brzee Namaha", "Thiru Neela Kantam", Using Dattatreya Siva Baba's "Ahhh" meditation and "How to Compress Time for Manifestation" in the evening.
I've also been using a few other mantras on and off and studying Vedic Astrology a bit.
I've used the " Ara Kara" very little, but I'm thinking about using it more.
Bottom line......
Someone I haven't spoken to in ages called. I had been meditating on this person during the Ahhh meditation.
My online business has gone from 31 per cent of my goal when I started in October to 40 per cent in December.
Am I just chanting?
No.
I am working too.
Both Wayne Dyer and Dattatreya Siva Baba say to keep on doing things while you do the mantras. Don't expect the mantras to do everything.
As far as my health goes, I have a Doctors appointment Monday, so I'll relay what is said there. I actually started these mantras after my last appointment.
So that about wraps it up for now. I'll be updating later.
Before I forget though, there is a young lady in Australia that has put several mantras on her YouTube channel so that you can actually hear them and chant along to get the feel.
Her name is Mathina Maideen and her channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/MathinaMaideen

No comments:

Popular Posts