Monday, July 16, 2007

Sri Siva manifesting techniques versus the Neville Goddard manifesting



I have been field testing the Sri Siva manifesting techniques versus the Neville Goddard manifesting techniques and here is my verdict.

When I switched, it seemed like everything went to hell in a hand basket.
Things that were getting better seemed to, no scratch that, GOT worse.
Maybe it was the old switching horses in midstream thing.

But anyway, I personally am going back to Neville's techniques.
I'm not saying the Ahhh and Ara Kara doesn't work.
I'm just telling you what happened with me.

As far as how long did I try it, well when you skydive and pull a ripcord, if that chute doesn't open, you don't just keep pulling the same one over and over HOPING it will work. You hit the emergency chute!

Neville said try his techniques, I did, and for me they work better.
If you have a different situation, please post it. I really hate for this blog to be one sided, I try to give a variety of view points on manifesting and manifesting techniques.
But right now Neville is 1 and 0 with me.

technorati tags: law of faith, abraham, esther hicks, imagination, neville, neville goddard, lazy way to success, abraham-hicks, clarity, success

No comments:

Popular Posts