The Law of Attraction is an idea that is widespread in New Age and New Thought philosophy. It posits to never dwell on the negative, as the metaphysical principle of life is embodied in a "law of attraction": "you get what you think about, your thoughts determine your destiny."
Dick Sutphen affirms that the Law of Attraction states, in a nutshell, is like attracts like.
Books have been written on the subject by Michael Losier, Jerry and Esther Hicks, Penny Jordan, Sheryl Woods, Robert Anthony, Kristi Gold, Liz Gerstein, David Hooper, Sandra Anne Taylor, Ernest Holmes, William Walker Atkinson, Norman Vincent Peale, Robert Collier, Israel Regardie, Anastasia Kile, Mark Allen, Bob Proctor, Joe Vitale, Dr. Wilfredo Chevere, and Lynn Grabhorn.
One web site offers contacts with business, spiritual, and life coaches who include the "Law of Attraction" in their approach.
Esther Hicks, a professional channel, is one of the best-known proponents of the subject. Her web site describes it as "The most powerful law in the universe."
In March 2006 a film The Secret based on, and explaining, the "Law of Attraction", was broadcast through the internet. Larry King, Ellen Degeneres, and Oprah Winfrey have recorded shows based on the film. A book based on the film has recently been released
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
I have mentioned 100kwatt's YouTube channel and how he has a lot of Neville lectures posted there that you can listen to.I have been li...
-
The Ara Kara manifesting technique seems as popular as ever. My review of this manifesting technique was less than glowing, but like I said ...
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
How to start this...... How do you Manifest Reality? What works? What doesn't? Let's look at some of the "Masters"...
-
If you read my last post and read Walt's comment below it, you might have discovered something. I know I did. Someone once said (And I c...
-
Let me sleep on it: Creative problem solving enhanced by REM sleep : "Research led by a leading expert on the positive benefits o...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
No comments:
Post a Comment