I started my "It Works by RHJ" test on December 18th, 2014 and I thought I would bring you all up to speed on it.
As I said in the last post, I had a couple of things happen that were beyond the realm of expectation.
But it seems like things have dropped off drastically.
It has been almost two months now and the core ten things that I listed have not happened.
And before you start thinking physical realm vs spiritual realm, let me remind you of what Neville always said, "Test it and see."
He was a big advocate, a HUGE advocate on Faith without works is dead.
People say, "Stop focusing on the material."
Well the material is where I am creating the change.
If nothing happens, to put it simply, it's not working.
Neville always said that you had to have certain things to live your life.
And if the techniques are not getting them, there is a problem with the technique or with you.
So like with the Carole Doré technique, I don't see anything happening in the material world.
But I will give it a bit longer and see if things turn around here.
As it is, I can't recommend this book either.
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Neville spoke of a lot of different ways to reach your goals. Feeling, the audio playback, seeing things visually, it wasn't just on...
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Esther Hicks is an American spirit channeller, motivational speaker, and author. She has co-authored four major books with husband Jerry Hic...
-
The Secret is a feature length film produced by Prime Time Productions. The film is comprised of a series of interviews and dramatizations, ...
-
Almost everyone includes "As a Man Thinketh" on their lists, but I have a problem with it. I'm sure the book is very good,...
-
In my constant search for knowledge (that sounds good right?) I am always looking for new things to read. Last month I happened across Claud...
-
Charles F. Haanel - The Master Key System The Master Key System was originally published as a correspondence course in 1912. The man th...
-
Well as you know I road test every technique that I write about here. And you may also know that a while back I used The Emergency Han...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
American New Thought author and a businessman Charles Francis Haanel wrote The Master Key System as a mail order course in 1912. Yes, 1912...

No comments:
Post a Comment