I know I have posted a link to this somewhere before, but it's been the number one result on a Google search for manifesting reality for a long, long time.
So evidently it's worth a read huh?
The article is by an Israeli trainer, lecturer and coach, Vered (Tanmayo) Neta.
I've experimented with conscious manifesting techniques for 13 years now. For 5 years I have taught others the tools that I myself have learned in a course called 'Manifesting Results'. Some people come to the course with a preconception that I'm going to teach them how to manifest. The bad news is that I'm not going to do that. The good news is that you already DO manifest everything in your life. You always have.
Since we all already create our own realities, what we do in the course is slow down the creative process and learn how this is done, in order to understand the principals behind and in so doing adjust things and create something different.
We create our reality from our Thoughts, Feelings, Choices and Beliefs. Lets explore each of these:
http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/Neta5.html
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
From: An Inner Conviction, Neville Goddard 03-15-1968 " But I do know that God’s law reflects all the way down to this world of Caesar....
-
Matthew 6:30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much mor...
-
Neville Goddard said Doubt was the greatest sin of all. And it makes sense doesn't it? Here we are worshiping a Higher Power, b...
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
My mother passed away last Thursday. She had been in poor health for months, and she was 83. I did the " seeing her as well" and t...
-
Law of Attraction Myths Debun Law of Attraction Myths Debunked By Jennifer Shepherd If you're anything like me, sometimes when you...
-
From : What are you doing? Let us say you are in Los Angeles and want to be in New York City. You could enter the city on the fiery chariot ...
No comments:
Post a Comment