This came from a website that appears to be gone now....
"Tool #1 - The 17-Second Focus
Every 17 seconds of pure thought is equal to 2000 hours of action. In 17 seconds you do more in attracting to you what you desire by thinking, saying and visualizing it than you could by going out and applying 2000 hours of action. Warning: You can UNDO that work by thinking 'it won't happen thoughts' for 17 seconds!
Use the following tool to help you focus for 17 seconds.
With your dominant hand, write a one-sentence affirmation or prayer for something you WANT.
Write it 9 times.
Write it 3 times with your non-dominant hand.
Write it 8 times with your dominant hand.
You will notice, especially when writing with your non-dominant hand, how focused you are, and it happens to be MORE than 17 seconds!
Using the 17-second Focus Tool is a powerful exercise because it combusts into 2000 hours of work/energy. As you learn to ask for what you want, pay attention because you WILL get answers and you WILL feel that you have been given an answer. The next step is for you to trust what you heard, saw, felt.
You create what you want through your thoughts and NOT through a lot of action."
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
Matthew 6:30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much mor...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
Well as you know I road test every technique that I write about here. And you may also know that a while back I used The Emergency Han...
-
From: An Inner Conviction, Neville Goddard 03-15-1968 " But I do know that God’s law reflects all the way down to this world of Caesar....
-
Neville spoke of a lot of different ways to reach your goals. Feeling, the audio playback, seeing things visually, it wasn't just on...
-
From : What are you doing? Let us say you are in Los Angeles and want to be in New York City. You could enter the city on the fiery chariot ...
-
My mother passed away last Thursday. She had been in poor health for months, and she was 83. I did the " seeing her as well" and t...
No comments:
Post a Comment