I have a question I have never heard addressed in all the talk about manifesting reality.
They say the law of attraction is built on scientific laws and principals, that like attracts like.
Ummmm...doesnt Coulomb's Law state that equal charges repulse and different charges attract?
Following that, if I think positive, I'll attract negative things.
But if I think negative, I'll attract positive things.
I'm not trying to be a smart aleck here, it's just that I have this nasty habit of researching things.
I dont have a problem with Faith based LOA, thats something that cant be defined in scientific principles.
But if you start saying something is scientifically accurate, people can check that.
How did "Like attracts like" become one of the spiritual laws of the universe?
And just what are the spiritual laws of the Universe?
Shouldn't it be Spiritual Theories?
I'm sure Neville Goddard, Aleister Crowley and Billy Graham all have/had different views on what spiritual " law" is/was.
Any ideas?
Technorati Tags: law of attraction the secret laws healing spiritual meditation spirituality
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
How to start this...... How do you Manifest Reality? What works? What doesn't? Let's look at some of the "Masters"...
-
The Ara Kara manifesting technique seems as popular as ever. My review of this manifesting technique was less than glowing, but like I said ...
-
Facts Overflow The World was a lecture given by Neville Goddard on November 19th, 1971. Pretty interesting lecture that for one thing, ...
-
Let me sleep on it: Creative problem solving enhanced by REM sleep : "Research led by a leading expert on the positive benefits o...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
I have mentioned 100kwatt's YouTube channel and how he has a lot of Neville lectures posted there that you can listen to.I have been li...
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...

2 comments:
Oh goody, a brilliant open mind! I've been lookng for you.
For thousands of years, all the world's greatest spiritual teachers: Abraham, Zarathushtra, Thoth (Hermes Trismegistus), the ancient Egyptian god of Wisdom, (an anunnaki), Confucius, Siddhārtha Gautama, Mahavira, Lao Tzu, Bodhidarma, Socrates, Pythagoras, Tatanka Yotanka, Isaiah, Osho Rajneesh, Yochanan the Immerser, (and others) have been preaching the same thing to humanity.
Ever since this world evolved, human beings have spent much time and energy improving external conditions in their search for happiness and a solution to their many problems. What has been the result?
Instead of their wishes being fulfilled, human suffering has continued to increase while the experience of happiness and peace is decreasing. This clearly shows that we need to find a true method for gaining pure happiness and freedom from misery.
The example of the Prophets are still good today, and anyone who sees his or her own religion overwhelmed by insensitive, exploitative "orthodoxy" can sympathize with these ancient revolutionaries; whose message is ever fresh and ever new.
It is all about a journey into oneself from within and without. One of these basic facts is that of creation, that the universe, living things and man, are not self-existing entities, but the artifacts of G-d, the Supreme Creator. We are all created by Him and to Him we will all return. Love, not knowledge (intellectual), is the bond between G-d and man. From G-d's love proceeds only what is good, and punishment is also inherently good. G-d's omnipotence is not merely infinite in time, but also in intensity.
Post a Comment