As you imagine yourself where you want to be, you will discover old, resistive thought patterns or feelings. When these come up, just release them. These old thought patterns are not only blocking the flow of your desire, but also the manifestation energy the universe is sending you,in response to your new vibration. So by ridding yourself of old, resistive thoughts and feelings you are unblocking yourself on the outflow of your vibrational signal and on the inflow, the
answering response from your environment. For example, if you are relaxed and happy about your new house, you may get an I'm ulse to interview for a better paying job you saw in the newspaper. The interviewer just happens to be in a good mood that morning, and the
interview turns out great. You get to talking after and you both hit it off. You get the job, and now you can see some light at the end of the financial tunnel. If you were feeling crummy about getting the down payment, you would have arrived when the interviewer was in a bad mood, the interview would have sucked, and you'd still be in the old job wondering where the bucks were going to come from.
This was a very hard step for me. It was very difficult for me to overcome the idea that the reality I observe is senior to the reality I create through my visualization. Whenever I started to feel really good about creating a life of financial independence, thoughts of my present reality would always I'm inge. Since the current reality was far from financial security, it was hard to hold my vibration purely. Once I began to do so, however, I began to notice subtle changes in
my current reality that more closely matched with my visualized reality. This made it easier to hold my vibration purely and led to faster manifestation of what I wanted. It's easy to say, just release old thoughts and feelings, but here's a way to do it that really worked for me:
Imagine a feeling of relief. We all know how this feels -- like a burden being lifted from you. You feel lighter! Just imagine a feeling of relief from any old thought pattern or unwanted emotion; try to achieve a feeling of being released from a burden. I imagined this big weight being liftedfrom inside me, and being burned up in a big fire. Whatever works for you is good!
technorati tags: law of faith, abraham, esther hicks, imagination, neville, neville goddard, lazy way to success, abraham-hicks, clarity, success
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
Matthew 6:30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much mor...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
Well as you know I road test every technique that I write about here. And you may also know that a while back I used The Emergency Han...
-
From: An Inner Conviction, Neville Goddard 03-15-1968 " But I do know that God’s law reflects all the way down to this world of Caesar....
-
Neville spoke of a lot of different ways to reach your goals. Feeling, the audio playback, seeing things visually, it wasn't just on...
-
From : What are you doing? Let us say you are in Los Angeles and want to be in New York City. You could enter the city on the fiery chariot ...
-
My mother passed away last Thursday. She had been in poor health for months, and she was 83. I did the " seeing her as well" and t...
No comments:
Post a Comment